Deleting & refunding tickets
A booked Tickets can be cancelled, the cancelled tickets go back to the ticket pool and new customer can purchases that ticket from the front end.
The refund ticket amount is entered in the Refund column, a notification email is received by the customer with the description entered. The Refunded money goes back to the customer account in 48 business hours.
How to delete tickets
1. Under the menu bar, click REPORTS and then Tickets.
2. Select the ticket(s) that you want to cancel.
3. Select Cancel from the ‘Applying to Selected’ Dropdown box and press Submit.
4. The ticket(s) will be removed from the list and will be released back into the pool for other customers to purchase.
How to process a refund
1. On the menu bar, click REPORTS and then Orders.
2. Click on the View eye icon as shown in the image below.
3. Click on the REFUND button. Enter the refund amount and a description, and hit SUBMIT.
4. A confirmation pop up appears - press the Refund button to confirm. The amount will be refunded to the customer.
5. Customers will receive a refund email notifying them about the refund, including when to expect the amount back in their account.
Scanning tickets from the app
Downloading the scanning app The scanning app must be downloaded onto each of the devices before beginning. For Android Users- Go to Play Store and type EventBookings or go to this ...
Can I limit the number of tickets available to each person?
Yes! When setting up your event you are able to cap the number of tickets available per person as well as what details you require them to fill out and if you would like to restrict access to events.
Can I arrange printed items such as tickets and programs through EventBookings?
Yes! We can arrange printing of any material you would like for your events through our printing partners. Please call our printing partner, Reed Printing on +61 3 9798 7199 to discuss different options.
Creating an event
Event creation is a five-step process and is explained below. To create a new event, click on NEW EVENT button under the EVENTS tab on the menu bar (see Figure 1). Event preferences are determined in the first step. Step 1: Event Preferences A ...
Does EventBookings charge for free events?
You won't pay any fees for the first 100 tickets sold. After that, EventBookings collects the standard fixed amount per ticket from the organisation when the event is over (eg. AUD30c, US50c).